Graduate Trainee (Technology)
- BE/ B.Tech. (CSE, IT and ECE disciplines only).
- 2020 graduating
- Students who possess min 75% aggregate or 7.5 CGPA in BE/ B.Tech. without any active/standing backlogs and EAMCET rank below 20000 or ECET below 3000 only need to apply.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Knowledge of basic networking, operating systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts & infrastructures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to
- Communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1st round: Written test / Online test. (Subjects: Basic of electronics, Networking, Computer Science, Analytical and logical reasoning and quants).
- 2nd round: Technical Interview
- 3rd round: HR interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: November 12, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/CtrlS_Data_Centre-_Graduate_Trainee_2020