- BE/ B.Tech. (ECE), ME/ M.Tech. (VLSI).
- 2019 Graduates with minimum 70% & above throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
- Knowledge on areas like Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, place and route with FPGA is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on Hardware emulation tool or experience in verification technology, test case creation, simulation using VCS or other simulators, debugging with Verdi/DVE is must. Familiarity with scripting languages is a plus.
- Should have good organization and communication skills for interacting with R&D and CAEs teams.
- 1st round: Online test
- 2nd round: Telephonic/ Face to face interview
- 3rd round: HR interview
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only.
August 26, 2019
For more details, please visit: